Wide Plank Specialist, Peter Switzer, has worked with Bill Scholtens of Elements Architecture, Inc in Chicago, Illinois have worked together now for over 5 years. Two of the homes they have collaborated on have been published this year. We are excited to share them here because they bring valuable design and remodeling tips from an Architectural expert!
* Learn how to work with an open floor plan
* Learn how to create natural boundaries when you don't have walls
* Why move when you make the space just the way you want it!
* Follow Before and After Floor Plans!
* Find out how Bill turned an iconic 19th century rowhouse into a 21st century home
* Find out how you can "take back the light" and bring natural light into your home
* Learnabout Green design tips and efforts toward LEED for Home: Platinum rating!
* Explore the use of beautiful colors in every room
Thanks to Bill for including us in these projects and congratulations on your recent featured work!Commenting is not available in this channel entry.