Concrete Slab Installation
The number one floor for installation over concrete
Wood Over Concrete? Concrete is like any other floor; it simply has the potential of retaining more moisture.
To successfully install wood flooring over concrete, you need to be aware of three important things:
- The concrete must be dry.
- A vapor barrier should be installed to guard against seasonal fluctuations.
- You need a quality piece of wood.
The answer is yes! Now, what was the question?
- When installed properly, will a Carlisle floor overcome any and all problems associated with concrete? Yes!
- Will Carlisle wide planks remain as stable as narrower boards? Yes!
- Will cheaper wood floors be more prone to problems? Yes!
- Will my Carlisle floor remain flat and beautiful for generations? Yes!
- When people say wood installed over concrete will eventually cup or twist, are they unfamiliar with Carlisle wood? Yes!
Carlisle over the competition
Like all wood, Carlisle boards will shrink or expand when exposed to a variety of temperature and humidity conditions. But Carlisle can dramatically improve the quality of your wood floor and significantly minimize that expansion and contraction. Here’s how:
Download More Information
Read more about installing Carlisle Wide Plank Floors to a concrete slab. CLICK HERE to download more information.