More Flooring Styles, Less Restrictions
Carlisle wide plank floors are suitable for installation throughout residential and commercial applications.
We offer solid wood floors, engineered wood flooring and floating flooring to accommodate all your installation needs. There is no “trick” to installing a Carlisle floor, in fact, many installers we work with, prefer installing Carlisle floors because;
- The floors available from Carlisle can be installed at, above or below grade
- They are some of the best floors for installation on radiant heat, concrete slab or in waterfront environments
- They can be installed using a combination of nails, staples and/or glue, or direct glue down installation – all of which are industry accepted installation methods.
- Our prefinished wood floors save time because there is no sanding, staining or finishing required on site
- Wider, longer boards means there are less boards to install
Browse the library of installation documents and videos available, for all our wide plank flooring styles.