Choose your engineered hardwood flooring carefully.
If you're considering engineered hardwood flooring for your residential or commercial space, it's wise to compare your choices carefully. Engineered hardwood flooring can be a viable alternative to solid wood floors, but the quality of the product can vary widely. An engineered floor usually is a prefinished floor with several layers of wood in a single board. While the top layer is made of hardwood, the lower layers are made from a less costly material, making the overall cost of the flooring less expensive. When low quality engineered hardwood flooring is used, the result is often reduced customer satisfaction and increased cost of ownership, as the flooring will wear more quickly and must be refinished or replaced sooner.
When you're seeking engineered hardwood flooring that is made with the highest quality materials and built to last longer, consider the engineered hardwood floors from Carlisle Wide Plank Floors.
Learn more about engineered hardwood flooring from Carlisle.
Carlisle delivers quality engineered hardwood flooring.
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors offers products that are crafted with the highest quality with wood harvested from sustainable forests. Whether you're seeking new maple hardwood flooring, a reclaimed oak wood floor, Carlisle's knowledgeable representatives will help you with every step of the design and installation process.
Carlisle's engineered hardwood flooring has been designed with the combined expertise of our wide plank specialists, our superior craftsmen and the experience we've gained in nearly five decades of building solid wood flooring.
Why choose Carlisle's engineered products for your hardwood flooring?
Carlisle's engineered hardwood floors provide you with:
- A beautiful finish. Our engineered floors are prepared with cutting techniques that deliver the same gorgeous finish as our solid wood floors. Whether you're seeking a light or a dark wood floor, you'll be pleased with the quality of the finish.
- Quality floors. We use the same high quality boards as our solid wood products for our engineered floors.
- Wider, longer boards. Our engineered hardwood flooring can be milled up to 10 inches wide. Boards come in an average length of 6 feet, making them three times wider and twice as long as the industry average for engineered flooring.
- Longer lasting floors. Our engineered floors have a wear layer of 3/16 inches (the industry average is only 1/8 inches) which matches that of a solid wood floor, to provide greater longevity and a wood floor that can be refinished more often.
- A green product. Our engineered hardwood floors have no formaldehyde or measurable VOCs.
- A stronger core. Our boards will have 9-11 layers of quality birch backing – the best in the industry.
- A real hardwood feel. Manufactured up to ¾ inches, our floors have the feel of a real solid hardwood floor.
Learn more about engineered hardwood flooring from Carlisle, as well as other new and rustic floor products.
For more information, Request a Catalog or Request a Quote.