Reclaimed hardwood flooring offers a sense of history.
Reclaimed hardwood flooring, or antique flooring, uses wood taken from historic buildings to create floors of extraordinary warmth, beauty and character. Reclaimed hardwood flooring is fashioned from the floor boards, beams, and paneling of older structures, barns and warehouses. Each board in an >antique wood floor retains the history and character of its original use and infuses any room with a sense of age-worn beauty.
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors is North America's leading supplier of reclaimed hardwood flooring. With a strong commitment to sustainability, Carlisle delivers reclaimed hardwood flooring of the highest quality and provides expert assistance in design and installation of your reclaimed wood floors.
Learn more about reclaimed hardwood flooring from Carlisle.
Carlisle: the most requested name in reclaimed hardwood flooring.
Carlisle specializes in new and antique hardwood flooring where wider planks and longer boards reveal more history and character in the wood. With fewer seams, wide plank flooring creates a more open and spacious feel in any room, and delivers a dramatic impact that can transform any space. Carlisle's craftsmen and design specialists are the most knowledge people in the industry, offering personal care and assistance in every step of the design and installation process. When you choose Carlisle for your new or reclaimed flooring, you know you will get a finished product that best meets your needs.
Choices in reclaimed and new hardwood flooring.
Carlisle's reclaimed hardwood flooring products include:
- Reclaimed Oak hardwood flooring, with prominent grain, eclectic figuring and hues from gold to amber to nutty brown.
- Reclaimed Heart Pine, in hues of pumpkin to deep amber, available in three different grades that enable you to achieve the level of rusticity you desire in your hardwood floor.
- Reclaimed Chestnut flooring, in light brown to dark cocoa hues, with wormholes created by insects that fed on the trees after a blight in the early 20th century.
- Grandpa's Floor, made from the floor boards and structural floor joists of older buildings, and minimally milled to preserve a rustic look and retain the original stains, saw kerfs and watermarks.
- Reclaimed Milled Barnwood, a mix of Red and White Pine, Hemlock and Spruce hardwood, with colors that range from nutty brown to yellow and auburn, with the original nail holes, stains, splits and knots preserved.
- Reclaimed Original Surface Milled Barnwood, used for wall and ceiling paneling, fashioned from the highly weathered interior and exterior planks of barns through New England and along the Canadian border.
Carlisle's new hardwood products include ash, birch, cherry, hickory, walnut, red and white oak, and white and brown maple hardwood flooring.
Learn more now about solid wood flooring from Carlisle.
For more information, Request a Catalog or Request a Quote.