This was the favored wood for many of the finest early American furniture and interior panels because it could be polished to a deep, glowing red. As a flooring material, Cherry is also unique in that as it ages, its lustrous hues will darken a bit more than will other hardwoods and will ultimately mature to a rich, burnished auburn color. The subtle but distinctive flowing grain patterns and uniquely inviting warmth make Cherry one of our most popular floors.
- Lead Time 4 to 8 weeks
- Plank Face Width 4" to 12"
- Plank Thickness 3/4", 5/8" or 1/2" - Solid 3/4" - Engineered
- Plank Length random lengths, averaging 7-8' long depending on grade
- Milled Profile Tongue and Groove, Stress Reliefs
- Available in Solid or Engineered Wood