If you think of Red Oak as being a bit "too common," think again. In the hands of Carlisle's craftsmen, this hardwood can produce a striking floor that's as rustic or modern as you want to make it. Most of today’s cheaper Red Oak strip flooring comes from warmer climates, where it grows too fast and produces an unattractive combination of grain. But Carlisle sustainably harvests this hardwood exclusively in the Northeast, where slow growth produces tight, consistent grain, maximum heartwood, and exceptional widths and lengths.
- Lead Time 4 to 8 weeks
- Plank Face Width 4" to 12"
- Plank Thickness 3/4", 5/8" or 1/2" - Solid 3/4" - Engineered
- Plank Length random lengths, averaging 7-8' long depending on grade
- Milled Profile Tongue and Groove, Stress Reliefs
- Available in Solid or Engineered Wood