While it may have an unassuming name, Walnut is not an understated wood.
In fact, there is no other wood quite like it. Walnut is a sumptuous species with rich, chocolate hues, surprising auburn undertones, and complex grain patterns, making for a spectacular floor with or without stain. And with a beauty that lends itself to cabinetry work, and a fortitude that made it a popular choice for gunstocks and early airplane propellers, Walnut is one of the most attractive woods available. Our handcrafted planks are particularly striking due to their exceptional lengths, widths and heartwood content - the result of ideal Midwestern growing conditions, where Walnut is sustainably harvested
- Plank Face Width 4" to 12"
- Plank Thickness 3/4", 5/8" or 1/2" - Solid 3/4" - Engineered
- Plank Length 2-12' random, average 6-7' long
- Milled Profile Tongue and Groove, Stress Reliefs
- Available in Solid or Engineered Wood