White Oak is a hard, resilient wood with nutty brown hues and dramatic grain features that range from simple and sleek to intricate swirls.
Once used to make wine barrels, the dense fibers of this popular wood make for a durable floor with a versatile look, depending on the effect you're trying to achieve. Casual, formal, or contemporary, White Oak is one of the most versatile oak wood floors that we can make. It can provide the perfect complement to any design scheme . And like a vintage wine, it only gets better with age.
- Plank Face Width 4" to 12"
- Plank Thickness 3/4", 5/8" or 1/2" - Solid 3/4" - Engineered
- Plank Length 2-12' random, average 6-7' long
- Milled Profile Tongue and Groove, Stress Reliefs
- Available in Solid or Engineered Wood