A Smart Buyer’s Guide for Selecting the Right Flooring
With so many options to consider for your new wood flooring, it’s not unusual for the process to be a bit daunting. That’s why we put together this guide. It’s filled with valuable information to help determine what type of wood flooring is best for the look you are seeking to create.
This 19-page guide features a closeup look at how artisan woodworkers combine traditional and modern methods to craft custom flooring that enhances the beauty, comfort and value of your home.
This guide will answer all your questions about:
- Why wood is a superior choice over other flooring materials
- How to choose the wood species that’s perfect for your project
- Why wide plank flooring is more durable and beautiful
- Installing wood atop radiant heat systems or concrete surfaces
- Kiln-drying methods that prevent warping, splitting and shrinking
- Options involving grades of wood, textures, prefinishes and stains