Cork plank flooring starts beautiful and stays beautiful.
Engineered wood flooring has become quite popular as an alternative to solid wood floors.
There are many varieties of engineered wood flooring on the market today. While hardwood floors are the most common, cork plank flooring, leather flooring, wide plank laminate flooring and other floating flooring styles, are also very popular.
Advantages of Carlisle’s cork products.
Carlisle cork plank flooring offers many benefits over competing engineered flooring products:
- Remarkable beauty. Our cork plank flooring is available in popular colors, with thicker planks and extra long boards.
- Durability and longevity. The new, extremely durable finish on our cork plank flooring is 50% more durable than other finishes.
- Larger dimensions.Our cork plank flooring is 7 ½” wide and up to 6’ long.
- Green manufacturing. Our cork plank flooring is the first to be certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council so you now the wood and the cork used in manufacturing comes from responsibly managed forests. Plus, the cork plank flooring that goes into the product can be made without cutting down cork oak trees because they are made from cork bark, harvested every nine years.
- Healthy Foundation. The cork plank flooring available from Carlisle is made with CorkPlus™ attached underlayment with Microban® antimicrobial protection provides eco-friendliness. It also meets California section 01350 requirements, and is insect resistant and hypo-allergenic. They can contribute to LEED points for residential and commercial projects.
- Comfortable and Quiet. Cork plank flooring is composed of millions of tiny air pockets, which makes it a natural insulator for sound and heat, minimizing heat loss, and also creating a comfortable surface to walk and stand on.
Carlisle: the best in cork plank flooring & customer service.
Carlisle Wide Plank Flooring has the best cork plank flooring styles available on the market because they’ve partnered with industry experts to develop engineered wood flooring products that fit the needs of today’s consumer. This collection of cork plank flooring offers exemplary quality and stability with the most on trend colors.
Along with top-of-the-line flooring products, Carlisle provides each customer with extraordinary personal service and attention, offering guidance and advice during every step of every residential or commercial installation.