Wide plank hardwood flooring – for luxury, elegance and beauty.
Choosing hardwood flooring for your home or business? Consider how a wide plank floor can add greater personality and elegance to any space. Carlisle Wide Plank Floors offer hardwood floors that feature some of the widest and longest boards in the industry, hand-crafted from mature trees in sustainable forests. These remarkable solid wood floors reveal more of the character of the hardwood – sometimes as much as 150 to 200 years of a tree's history can be seen in a single board. Wider planks also produce fewer seams in the flooring, offering a cleaner and more open look that makes any room seem more spacious. When you choose hardwood flooring from Carlisle, you'll have a floor that will bring luxury and elegance to your space for many years to come.
Why choose hardwood flooring from Carlisle?
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors has been creating superior hardwood flooring since 1966. Based in New Hampshire, Carlisle manufactures flooring for homes and businesses throughout the world.
Several things set Carlisle apart from other hardwood flooring manufacturers:
- Quality of the product. The quality of our hardwood flooring is unsurpassed. Every board in a Carlisle floor is meticulously crafted by hand and scrutinized by a number of experts to ensure it will meet our high standards and live up to your expectations.
- Commitment to sustainability. We use only a small group of growers who share our commitment to sustainability – they never clear-cut tree stands and only cut the most mature trees that are ready to be removed for the health of the forest.
- Quality of service. Our team of experts works closely with each customer through every step of the design and installation process to ensure the finished hardwood flooring is the floor of their dreams.
Choose from new hardwood or antique flooring.
Carlisle offers a wide variety of hardwood flooring products.
- New floors are available in a number of woods – choose from ash, birch, cherry, hickory, maple, walnut or oak flooring.
- Reclaimed or antique floors are created from timbers taken from old buildings throughout the northern part of the U.S. Reclaimed floors preserve all the imperfections in the wood – the nail holes, saw kerfs, water stains and more – for a unique rustic flooring. Carlisle offers reclaimed heart pine, chestnut, milled barnwood and oak wood floors, as well as floors that are even more rustic.
- Engineered hardwood flooring uses a layer of hardwood finish on top of a number of layers of less expensive material to create an affordable flooring material with a beautiful finish. Carlisle's engineered hardwood floors have wider, longer boards and 11 layers of birch backing for a stronger, more durable product.
Learn more about Carlisle new and reclaimed wood floors, including cherry, walnut and oak hardwood floors.