Reclaimed wood floors from Carlisle Wide Plank Floors.
Reclaimed wood floors, or antique flooring, can infuse any room with a rich sense of character and warmth. Reclaimed wood floors are fashioned from wood salvaged from older buildings throughout the country. Originally hand cut by early developers for floor boards, beams and paneling, these timbers retain a sense of history and an age-worn beauty that add rustic charm to any space.
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors is one of North America's leading providers of reclaimed wood floors. With a wide range of antique wood flooring, Carlisle delivers reclaimed hardwood flooring of extraordinary quality and durability.
Types of reclaimed wood floors available.
At Carlisle Wide Plank Floors, you'll find a variety of reclaimed flooring products, each with different coloration and levels of rustic appearance.
- Reclaimed Heart Pine flooring comes from old mills and factories that were originally constructed during the American Industrial Revolution. With rich amber and pumpkin coloration and original nail holes, saw kerfs and water stains, this antique wood floor product can be milled to several different grades to match the level of finish you require.
- Reclaimed Chestnut flooring has a unique wormhole character – the product of a blight in the early part of the 20th century, when insects bored into the dying trees. Reclaimed Chestnut wood floors will have rich light brown to dark cocoa hues.
- Reclaimed Oak wood flooring has a distinct old world look, with rich nutty browns, golds and ambers and strong, prominent grain.
- Grandpa's Wood Floor – Carlisle's most rustic flooring – is made from wood discovered in other parts of old buildings such as floor joists and old floor boards. The boards are cleaned and treated with minimal milling to preserve their primitive rustic quality, leaving intact the original stains, watermarks and saw kerfs. Colors run from rich pumpkin to deep charcoal.
- Reclaimed Milled Barnwood that mixes different woods taken from barns and leaves all the imperfections in place. Colors vary from rich nutty browns to auburns and yellows, accented by original stains, knots, splits and nail holes.
- Reclaimed Milled Original Surface Barnwood, used for wall and ceiling panels, has a rugged weathered look in hues of brown to grey.
New prefinished and unfinished wood floors.
In addition to reclaimed wood floors, Carlisle also offers a wide range of new wood floors, including ash, cherry, walnut, oak and maple hardwood flooring. Carlisle new wood floors are available as products to be finished on site or in prefinished products as well.