Personal Design Consultations for Cost Saving Recommendations
As a Carlisle Wide Plank Wood Flooring Specialist for over 10 years I have worked on a variety of projects and exercised a high level of expertise to help clients achieve their ideal vision for their wood floor. Clients will contact us for the first time after having collected magazine clippings, photos from Pinterest or Houzz, or the Carlisle online photo gallery. They may have preconceived notions of the floor they think they should have. They may also select a floor that carries a higher price, such as an antique wood floor, a reclaimed wood floor, or hardwood like Walnut wood floors or Quartersawn wood floors.
Through the Personal Design Consultation process we can assess the overall style and vision each client is trying to achieve, then outline personalized recommendations, often times saving thousands of dollars. Just check out some of these projects over the years.
1) Hit or Miss Eastern White Pine floors vs Reclaimed Milled Barnwood floor
Savings for project = $18,000, 40% off the total cost of floors
2) Hit or Miss Eastern White Pine wood floors vs Antique Reclaimed Grandpa’s wood floor
Savings for project = $7,880, 54% off the total cost of floors
3) Brown Maple hardwood floors vs Walnut Hardwood Floors
Savings for project = $6,000, 21% off the total cost of floors
4) Hickory hardwood floors vs Reclaimed Chestnut wood floors
Savings for project = $12,600, 52% off the total cost of floors
5) Original Grade Heart Pine Floors vs Country Grade Reclaimed Heart Pine wood floors
Savings for project = $1,575, 27% off the total cost of floors
6) Signature Grade Heart Pine vs Heirloom Grade Reclaimed Heart Pine wood floors
Savings for project = $6,100, 31% off the total cost of floors
7) Center Cut White Oak hardwood floors vs. Quartersawn White Oak hardwood floors
Savings for project = $7,000, 25% off the total cost of floors
8) White Oak hardwood floors vs. Reclaimed Oak hardwood floors
Savings for project = $8,250, 24% off the total cost of floors
As you consider wide plank wood floors for your home, remember that there are many options out there. We are happy to help you explore all your options and identify cost saving measures to achieve a beautiful design.
Speak to a Wide Plank Specialist today for a free design consultation just call 800.595.9663. Or request our Free Color catalog.