Browse our Catalog to see and learn about the beauty, quality and craftsmanship of a Carlisle floor.
Why choose Ash floors?
The benefits of Ash wood flooring include: • Durability – Ash floors are amazingly dense and durable yet have unique elasticity. • Versatility – Ash can be finished in many different stains to fit almost any design. • Visual interest – the strong, prominent grain of Ash wood allows the unique beauty of each board to shine through.
Beyond Ash floors: find the perfect wood for your home.
Ash is an excellent choice for hardwood flooring, but it’s certainly not the only choice. At Carlisle, we offer a broad range of wide plank custom wood floors with options for both unfinished flooring and finished hardwood flooring.
• Birch offers intriguing color tones and grain patterns that range from subtle swirls to flame-like effects.
• Brown Maple provides hardwood floors with rich gold, amber and brown hues.
• Cherry offers a fine hardwood that can be polished to a deep, glowing red or burnished auburn color.
• Hickory delivers a tensile strength that rivals steel with color tones from lighter blonde to darker brown.
• Red Oak boasts tight, consistent grain patterns and exceptional widths and lengths.
• Rift & Quartersawn White Oak is made with boards cut at a 90° angle from growth rings to produce straight parallel lines with vibrant ray flecks.
• Walnut offers boards with rich, chocolate hues and complex grain patterns.
• White Maple is a dense and durable wood with smooth, soft flowing grain and consistent color tones.
• White Oak provides nutty brown hues and dramatic grain patterns that range from simple and sleek to intricate swirls.
• Pine flooring options include Eastern White Pine, Heart Pine and Hit or Miss Pine floors.
• Reclaimed flooring is salvaged from centuries old buildings, farms and factories to provide a one-of-a-kind antique flooring surface.
From design to delivery of your Ash floors, Carlisle offers exceptional service.
Our design consultants can help you explore all your options for Ash floors. From choosing the right width to selecting the best finish for your space and deciding on unfinished or prefinished hardwood flooring, our designers are experts at helping you refine your choices to produce a floor you will love and cherish for years. When it comes to delivery and installation, our team works closely with you and your builder or installer to understand your delivery needs, and we provide clear instructions on how to unload, clean and install your flooring. And whenever you have questions, expert help is just a phone call away.