Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
Why select Birch flooring for a home or business?
Birch floors are the perfect surface when you want…
• Intriguing color tones and grain combinations.
• A floor that can be equally at home in traditional and contemporary settings.
• Hardwood that can be stained to many different hues and finishes.
• A floor with neutral hues that can help to lighten and warm a room.
How can I customize Birch flooring?
Birch flooring can be easily customized to suit the needs of any design aesthetic and to provide a unique and distinctive look for any space.
Choice of grade At Carlisle, we’ve developed proprietary grades to help you get the exact look you want. From rustic to luxurious and everything in between, the grade of your Birch flooring is the first place to start when designing your masterpiece in wood.
The right width We offer Birch flooring with plank widths from 4” to 12”. The wider your boards, the more luxurious your floor will feel. Keeping widths consistent offers a more uniform look, while varying the widths of your floorboard can create a more unusual and interesting look.
Natural or stain? Leaving your Birch flooring unstained will bring out its natural and warm hues, but you may also wish to stain it to tie your flooring surface in with the rest of your space. At Carlisle, we offer a virtually unlimited selection of hues and stains.
A choice in texture In addition to the smooth finish of traditional Birch flooring, you may choose to apply texture treatments like Timeworn, Watermill, Footwear and or Hit or Miss marks that give your floor an antique warmth and lived-in feel. (Another way to get the same effect is to design a floor with wood that has been reclaimed from century-old factories, farmhouses and barnwood floors.)
Patterns create interest A parquet Herringbone, Chevron or Versailles pattern immediately elevates your Birch flooring to a new level of elegance and interest. Carlisle offers both unfinished Birch flooring and prefinished hardwood flooring, where the stain and sealant is applied at the factory and the floor arrives ready to be installed quickly.
Three reasons to make Carlisle your source for wide plank Birch flooring.
As you consider Birch flooring for your home or business, Carlisle is your best source for three reasons.
• Quality. Nothing compares to the beauty, stability, grain density, superior strength and performance of a Carlisle hardwood floor. Our craftsmen take great pains to ensure that every board reflects your sense of style and that each plank can reveal its story and beauty.
• Service. We offer unparalleled service and expert guidance at every step of the process. From your first conversation with a design consultant through delivery and installation, you’ll find that we are as passionate about customer service as we are about creating legendary hardwood floors.
• Sustainability. Our forest-to-floor ethic means we do business only with those who share our values and vision, from the timber growers who practice sustainable forestry to the sawyers who confirm each board meets our standards.