Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
Is Cherry hardwood flooring right for your space?
While Cherry hardwood flooring is a warm and elegant addition to any room, there are many other hardwoods you may choose from when designing a floor that will grace your home or business for years to come. At Carlisle, we offer 10 hardwood species, 3 pine species and 6 types of reclaimed floors.
- Red Oak is a highly popular hardwood with deep salmon tones in the heartwood and tight, consistent grain patterns.
- White Oak is a resilient wood with light, nutty brown tones and dramatic grain features that range from intricate swirls to simple and sleek lines.
- Rift & Quartersawn White Oak features boards that are cut at a 90-degree angle from their growth rings to produce straight parallel lines for a strikingly beautiful floor.
- White Maple offers beautiful flowing grain patterns with natural color tones that feature cleaner and lighter hues.
- Brown Maple features rich hues of brown, gold and amber with subtle and consistent grain patterns.
- Walnut has rich chocolate hues with reddish undertones and complex grain patterns.
- Birch floors have boards with blonde outer edges and warm amber portions, with grain patterns that run from highly figured flames to subtle swirls.
- Ash floors are known for interesting grain patterns and striking hues and offer amazing density.
- Hickory floors are incredibly dense and have rich cocoa brown and beige hues with lighter blonde sapwood.
- Heart Pine has a warm patina with colors that range from amber and pumpkin to dark modern hues.
- Eastern White Pine features smooth grain with beautiful knots and versatile finish capabilities.
- Hit or Miss Pine floors use distressing techniques to reproduce the saw marks on boards that were cut and milled a century ago.
- Reclaimed flooring options in Oak, Heart Pine or Chestnut floors made from planks that are salvaged from old buildings like farms and factories to produce an antique-looking floor.
Carlisle: your premier source for Cherry hardwood flooring.
For more than half a century, Carlisle has been a global leader in wide plank hardwood floors. Our Cherry hardwood flooring is lovingly and painstakingly handcrafted to be an essential expression of your unique sense of style and beauty. Your Carlisle floor is a masterpiece that will come to define your space, a stunning surface that sets the stage for life at home or work.
In addition to exceptional floors, we offer an unparalleled level of customer service. From selecting the wood to choosing a stain color and customizing your floor with texture, grades and patterns, our customer service team provides expert guidance and attentive assistance from start to finish, making the process of designing your Carlisle floor as pleasurable as living on it.