Browse our Catalog to see and learn about the beauty, quality and craftsmanship of a Carlisle floor.
Selecting the wood for your Chevron engineered floor
At Carlisle, you’ll have a wide choice of hardwood species for your Chevron engineered wood flooring.
- Red Oak floorboards offer deep, salmon tones in the heartwood and tight, consistent grain patterns.
- White Oak offers dramatic grain patterns that range from simple and sleek to intricate swirls and coloring that features rich, nutty brown hues.
- Brown Maple features rich gold, amber and brown hues along with subtle and consistent grain patterns.
- White Maple offers cleaner and lighter hues for a more neutral finish, along with grain patterns that resemble flowing water.
- Walnut features rich, chocolate hues with auburn undertones and complex grain patterns.
- Cherry boasts subtle but distinctive flowing grain patterns and lustrous red hues that can be polished to a burnished auburn color.
- Hickory is one of the strongest hardwoods and features color tones from cocoa brown to beige.
- Birch offers intriguing color tones and grain patterns that range from subtle swirls to flame-like effects.
- Ash is dense and durable hardwood with interesting grain patterns and striking hues that range from light blonde to cream to rich nutty brown.
- Rift & Quartersawn White Oak is cut at a 90° angle from the growth rings to create a uniform vertical pattern with tight, straight parallel lines that run the entire length of the plank.
Why choose engineered flooring from Carlisle?
For the past half-century, Carlisle has been producing the finest wood floors in the country – Chevron engineered wood flooring included. Today, we are the #1 source for the highest quality engineered floors, offering our clients access to floors in a wide variety of woods, colors and patterns for a singular look.
Every floor Carlisle is handcrafted one plank at a time to create a surface that is truly an expression of your sense of style and taste. Your Carlisle Chevron engineered floor will be a defining feature of your home and a welcome reminder of where you are every time you return to it.
Our team is committed to providing customer service that is every bit as unique as our custom flooring products. Our knowledgeable consultants can help you make sense of all the design options for your engineered floor, from choosing the right wood and color for your design aesthetic to the particulars of your Chevron pattern. At every step, you’ll receive unmatched service and expert guidance to ensure your Carlisle floor exceeds your expectations.