Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
What is wide plank engineered hardwood flooring?
Wide plank flooring is a kind of high end wood flooring that uses wider boards – often 8” to 20” in width – to create a more dramatic and distinctive appearance. Wide plank floors allow the personality of the wood to emerge and the grain patterns to be fully appreciated, while also creating a less busy and more harmonious look. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring is simply an engineered floor that comes in wider widths
Choosing a wood for your engineered hardwood flooring.
Carlisle engineered hardwood flooring comes in a wide variety of hardwoods for the top wear layer. These include:
• Ash, a striking hardwood that is amazingly dense and durable.
• Birch, a wood that is renowned for its color tones and varying grain patterns.
• Brown Maple, which features rich hues of brown, gold and amber.
• Cherry, a hardwood with rich, deep red tones.
• Hickory, an incredibly strong hardwood with lighter blonde color tones.
• Red Oak a hardwood with deep, salmon-colored hues.
• Walnut, a dark wood flooring option with rich chocolate hues.
• White Maple, with lighter hues and strikingly beautiful grain patterns.
• White Oak, with nutty brown hues and dramatic grain features. Carlisle engineered flooring is available as unfinished or prefinished hardwood flooring.
Why Carlisle is your first choice for engineered hardwood flooring.
Carlisle has been a leader in flooring tradition and fashion for more than 50 years. Every solid or engineered wide plank floor is handcrafted by our highly skilled artisans and designed to reflect your sense of style and beauty. Our goal is not just to deliver a floor, but to help you create a stunning surface that is a dramatic setting for your life at home or work. With an unrivaled commitment to excellence and service, we make the process of choosing, designing and installing your hardwood floor easy and exciting. There is truly nothing that compares to the beauty, strength, stability and performance of solid or engineered hardwood flooring from Carlisle.