Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
Beyond engineered Walnut flooring – other hardwoods from Carlisle.
In addition to engineered Walnut flooring, Carlisle offers engineered floors and a variety of other hardwoods. These include:
- Ash, a dense and durable wood with interesting grain patterns and striking hues.
- Birch, offering intriguing color tones and grain patterns that range from subtle to dramatic.
- Brown Maple, featuring rich hues of brown, gold and amber.
- Cherry, possessing lustrous deep red hues that will darken with time.
- Hickory, one of the most durable floors with lighter blonde hues.
- Red Oak, a hardwood with deep, salmon tones in the heartwood.
- White Maple, featuring cleaner and lighter hues and great stability.
- White Oak, a nutty brown wood with dramatic grain features.
- Quartersawn and Rift Sawn Walnut – these floors use a special cutting technique that produces very straight and consistent grain running the length of the floorboard.