Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
Is hard Maple flooring right for your space?
While hard Maple flooring offers great options for a wide variety of design schemes, Carlisle also offers a number of other wide plank flooring possibilities.
- Red Oak floors feature deep salmon tones in the heartwood with tight, consistent grain.
White Oak offers dense and durable boards with nutty brown hues and dramatic grain patterns.
- Rift & Quartersawn White Oak is cut with special techniques to create boards with straight parallel grain lines.
- Ash floors have color variations that range from cream to light blonde to rich nutty brown hues.
- Cherry floors have subtle but distinctive flowing grain patterns and deep red lustrous hues.
- Hickory is among the toughest hardwoods and features hues that range from lighter blonde and beige to cocoa brown.
- Birch floors feature grain patterns that range from subtle swirls to flame-like effects, with rich reddish-brown tones in the heartwood.
- Walnut offers sumptuous dark rich chocolate hues with undertones ranging from purple to yellow.
- Eastern White Pine boasts beautiful knots and smooth grain and can be finished in a variety of ways.
- Heart Pine floors have a warm patina of colors that range from amber and pumpkin to dark, more modern hues.
- Hit or Miss Pine reproduces the saw marks that were once made by early milling techniques.
- Reclaimed flooring is available in Oak, Heart Pine and Chestnut hardwood flooring. We also offer
- Reclaimed Milled Barnwood floors, Reclaimed Original Surface Barnwood for wall and ceiling paneling and Reclaimed Grandpa’s flooring, our most rustic option.