Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
What are the benefits of hickory wood floors?
At Carlisle Wide Plank Floors, we suggest hickory wood floors when customers are interested in:
• A rustic look – hickory wood floors offer grain patterns and color hues that suggest a more rustic appearance, which is why hickory is often used in more casual spaces, homes and outdoor retreats.
• Long-lasting floors – the strength of hickory wood floors rivals the strength of steel, providing greater resistance to wear and damage.
• Low maintenance services – the durability of hickory wood floors makes them easy to clean.
All the ways to customize your hickory wood floors.
Hickory wood floors can be customized in any number of ways to create a unique and unforgettable surface for your home or business.
• Color. Hickory wood floors can be easily stained to a wide variety of colors – everything from a light, whitewashed look to a dark, smoky finish.
• Texture. Adding texture can create an appearance of an original hickory floor. Texture treatments include brushed, watermill, footworn and handscraped hickory flooring, adding a sense of age and personality to new hickory wood floors.
• Structure. Carlisle wide plank hickory wood floors are available both as engineered and solid hickory flooring. Where solid flooring is created with boards made of a single piece of hardwood, engineered flooring uses multiple layers of hardwood and other materials to create a floor that is suitable for locations that experience higher levels of humidity. The top layer, or wear layer, of engineered hickory wood floors is made from a hickory veneer, giving the floor the appearance of a solid wood floor.
• Width. The wider the board, the more interesting and luxurious the floor becomes. Choosing boards of consistent width offers a uniform look, while mixing widths provides more visual interest.
• Pattern. Installing hickory floors with a parquet pattern like a Chevron, Herringbone or Versailles pattern adds distinctive beauty and elegance.
• Finish. Carlisle offers both unfinished and prefinished hickory flooring. Prefinished flooring is sanded, stained and sealed at our facility, making the installation process faster and less messy and intrusive.
Attention to detail makes installing Carlisle hickory wood floors easy.
When it comes to installing hickory wood floors, you’ll find that many installers prefer working with Carlisle. Our 50 years’ experience in designing and crafting residential and commercial floors enables us to produce hickory wood floors to your exact specifications, eliminating obstacles during installation. Wider, longer boards are easier to install, and Carlisle hickory wood floors can be installed with a combination of nails, staples and glue. And our prefinished hickory wood floors save time because there is no sanding, staining or finishing required at your location.
Carlisle: your premier source for hickory wood floors.
When you want the finest in wide plank hickory wood floors, Carlisle is your only choice. As a leading innovator in hardwood flooring since 1966, our business and reputation have been built on delivering products of the highest quality. Every Carlisle floor is a hand-crafted masterpiece that is a reflection of the homeowner’s or business owner’s sense of style. Offering unparalleled service and expert guidance at every step in the process, we ensure that your hickory wood floors will not only meet your exacting requirements and our high standards, but will continue to delight and warm you every time you enter your space.