Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors: Maple flooring and much more
While Maple flooring is a highly popular option for a wide variety of settings, Carlisle Wide Plank Floors also offers additional hardwood, Pine and reclaimed floors that are equally attractive. Our offerings include:
- Red Oak floors that feature tight, consistent grain patterns and salmon-colored hues.
- White Oak floors with dramatic grain personality and nutty brown hues.
- Walnut floors that boast sumptuous chocolate hues with distinctive grain and gorgeous color variations.
- Cherry floors that offer rich deep red tones with subtle but distinctive grain structure.
- Hickory floors that combine incredible density with hues that range from cocoa brown to beige.
- Ash floors with striking hues that range from light blonde to cream-colored to rich nutty browns.
- Birch floors that feature varying grain patterns with blonde outer edges and warm amber portions.
- Rift & Quartersawn White Oak that is cut with special techniques to delivers straight and consistent grain patterns.
- Eastern White Pine floors, boasting beautiful knots, smooth grain and versatile finish capabilities.
- Heart Pine floors that offer a warm patina of rich colors ranging from amber and pumpkin to dark, more modern hues.
- Hit or Miss Pine that offers authentic reproductions of the saw marks that were once made by early milling techniques.
- Reclaimed Oak, Heart Pine and Chestnut floors made from timbers salvaged from old farm houses, barns, factories and other buildings slated for demolition. We also offer Reclaimed Milled
- Barnwood floors, Reclaimed Original Surface Barnwood for wall and ceiling paneling and
- Reclaimed Grandpa’s flooring, our most rustic option.