Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
Installing Carlisle wide plank Oak wood flooring.
Carlisle makes installing your wide plank Oak wood flooring easy. Installers love working with Carlisle floors because there are fewer boards to install overall. Our dedication to delivering floors exactly to specifications ensures there will be no hiccups or delays in your installation. Carlisle floors can be installed using a combination of staples, glue and/or nails, or direct glue down installation. Our prefinished Oak wood flooring makes installation even easier, as there is no sanding, staining or sealing required on site.
Is Oak wood flooring the right choice for your space?
While Oak wood flooring is a highly popular choice, Carlisle also offers a wide plank floors in a variety of other hardwood species.
• Ash wood flooring offers striking grain patterns and warm hues that range from light blonde to rich nutty brown.
• Birch floors have intriguing color tones and grain patterns that range from subtle swirls to flame-like effects.
• Brown Maple produces hardwood floors with rich gold, amber and brown hues.
• Cherry floors can be polished to a deep, glowing red or burnished auburn color.
• Hickory is a remarkably dense wood with color tones from lighter blonde to darker brown.
• Walnut floorboards have rich, chocolate hues and complex grain patterns.
• White Maple is a dense and durable wood with smooth, soft flowing grain and consistent color tones. In addition to our hardwood species, we also offer three types of Pine floors, including Eastern White Pine, Heart Pine and Hit or Miss Pine floors.