Carlisle delivers higher quality prefinished wood flooring.
Prefinished wood flooring provides a convenient way to finish a room quickly and affordably. But many prefinished wood flooring products lack the quality of standard unfinished wood flooring. Prefinished wood floors often look cheap and may not last as long as standard flooring. Some prefinished flooring cannot be touched up or refinished, severely limiting the longevity of the floor.
For prefinished wood flooring of the highest quality, look no further than Carlisle Wide Plank Floors. With our many years of experience in crafting and installing wood flooring, we’ve developed a prefinished floor product that gives you the most convenient and efficient installation in the industry. And Carlisle prefinished wood flooring can be easily cleaned and touched up, giving your floor a longer life.
Learn more about prefinished wood flooring from Carlisle.
Carlisle prefinished wood flooring delivers greater value and versatility.
When you select Carlisle for your prefinished hardwood flooring, you’ll enjoy the many benefits a Carlisle floor offers:
- Customized color. Choose from a wide variety of stains and sheens for light or dark wood flooring and from pine floors or hardwoods such as prefinished oak flooring.
- High quality finish. Our high quality acrylic urethane finish provides a durable floor that is easy to touch up.
- Back-sealing. Each of our prefinished floors is back-sealed for greater stability.
- Easy maintenance. Carlisle prefinished wood flooring can be touched up without sanding –it is one of the only prefinished floors on the market that can be refinished.
- Wide planks. Carlisle wide plank prefinished wood flooring offers widths up to 12 inches – more than twice the industry average.
- Eco-friendly. With no measurable VOCs, no off-gassing onsite. Carlisle floors are extremely friendly to the environment both inside and outside your home.
Other prefinished and unfinished flooring, in a variety of woods.
In addition to prefinished wood flooring, Carlisle offers a wide range of wood flooring products that include:
- New solid wood flooring, including ash, birch, cherry, hickory, oak, walnut and maple wood flooring.
- Reclaimed wood floors, salvaged from old buildings in the Northeast United States, that provide a distinct rustic appearance.
- Hand-distressed floors – new floors that are made to appear old through a variety of woodworking techniques.
- Engineered wood flooring – floors with a wood veneer covering multiple layers of less expensive material.
Learn more now.
For more information, Request a Catalog or Request a Quote.