Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
More than reclaimed Pine floors: additional reclaimed options.
Reclaimed Pine floors are just one type of antique flooring available from Carlisle. We also offer:
- Reclaimed Oak floors. These floors are prized for strong, prominent grain pattern with variations in hues that run from blonde to nutty brown. Wormholes, cracks, checks, knots and nail holes show the character from the wood’s previous life.
- Reclaimed Chestnut floors. These floors are beloved for their prominent Chestnut grain and rich coloration that ranges from light brown to darker cocoa. Reclaimed Chestnut is also prized for its rarity, as Chestnut trees were all but wiped out during a tragic blight in the early 1900s.
- Reclaimed Grandpa’s flooring. This floor is our most rustic option, with more knots, nail holes, texture variations and character than other reclaimed floorboards, and available in an aged blend of rich pumpkin and deep charcoal colors.
- Reclaimed Milled Barnwood floors. Made with planks that have been re-sawn and milled from wood found in the exterior or interior of old barns, these floors are a mix of Red and White Pine,
- Hemlock and Spruce with hues that range from rich nutty browns to auburns and yellows.
- Reclaimed Original Surface Barnwood. Created for wall and ceiling paneling, these timbers are left un-sanded for a more weathered, rustic look.