Get a classic look with a reclaimed wood floor.
For a dramatically classic or rustic look in any room, consider a reclaimed wood floor from Carlisle Wide Plank Floors. As the most requested supplier of reclaimed hardwood flooring in North America, Carlisle offers a variety of reclaimed or antique wood floor products with timber salvaged from historic buildings in certain parts of the country. Each of the wide planks in a reclaimed wood floor is unique. Originally harvested and cut by hand for floor boards, paneling and beams, reclaimed wood may retain original nail holes, watermarks and saw kerfs for a more rustic look or be milled for a more finished look while still retaining a sense of history and character.
Learn more about reclaimed wood floor products from Carlisle.
Carlisle delivers superior reclaimed wood floor products.
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors, one of the country’s leading providers of wide plank flooring, offers a wide range of reclaimed wood flooring options, including:
- Grandpa’s Floor, a rustic floor created from the floor boards and floor joists salvaged from old buildings. These boards, in rich pumpkin and deep charcoal hues, retain the original watermarks and saw kerfs for a highly unique and one-of-a-kind wood floor.
- Reclaimed Oak wood flooring, from buildings along the Ohio River Valley and Western Pennsylvania, features colors in amber, gold and nutty brown for a rich Old World look.
- Reclaimed Heart Pine, from the beams and floor joists of old mills and factories in New England, is deep amber and pumpkin in coloring and can be milled to several different grades for varying degrees of rusticity.
- Reclaimed Chestnut solid wood floors, in light brown and darker cocoa colors, have a unique wormhole character caused by certain insects which fed on the tree.
- Milled Barnwood – a mix of woods, with all the stains, nail holes, knots and splits that give the wood its personality.
- Original Surface Milled Barnwood – highly weathered barnwood that is used for wall and ceiling paneling.
Beyond reclaimed floors: new wood floor products from Carlisle.
In addition to reclaimed wood floor products, Carlisle is a leading provider of new floors in a wide variety of woods. Carlisle also provides distressed wood flooring – new floors that have been specially treated to look worn and aged.
Learn more now about new and >antique wood floors from Carlisle.
For more information, Request a Catalog or Request a Quote.