Reclaimed wood flooring offers history and charm.
Reclaimed wood flooring, made from wood salvaged from older buildings in certain parts of the country, is a remarkable way to add character and charm to any room. Taken from historic structures designated for renovation or demolition, reclaimed wood flooring provides a direct connection to the early developers who first settled this young nation. Each board in a reclaimed wood floor retains the character of the original structure and adds a sense of warmth and history to any space.
For an exciting range of reclaimed wood flooring products, consider reclaimed hardwood flooring from Carlisle Wide Plank Floors, North America’s leading supplier of recycled wood floors.
Learn more about reclaimed wood flooring from Carlisle.
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors — specialists in reclaimed wood flooring.
Carlisle Wide Plank Floors is one of the nation’s leading providers of wide plank solid wood flooring. Each variety of reclaimed wood flooring is taken from areas of the country that are best suited to the preservation of the timber. To help customers appreciate the history behind their floors, each order is accompanied by a complete history of the wood, including information about the region and the building from which it was procured.
Reclaimed flooring in a variety of wood and finishes.
Carlisle offers the following reclaimed wood flooring products:
- Reclaimed Oak wood flooring, from historic buildings in Western Pennsylvania and along the Ohio River. This antique floor product is known for its strong grain and its Old World look, with hues ranging from rich nutty brown to gold to amber.
- Reclaimed Heart Pine flooring, from mills and factories of the American Industrial Revolution, will have rich pumpkin and deep amber hues, and comes in three grades of finish to match the level of rusticity you desire.
- Reclaimed Chestnut, with hues of dark cocoa and lighter brown, is remarkable for its wormhole markings – the result of a blight in the early 20th century when bug feasted on the dying trees.
- Grandpa’s Floor is Carlisle’s most rustic floor and is made from the structural floor joists and floor board of older buildings. Rich pumpkin and deep charcoal colors are accented by original saw kerfs, watermarks and stains.
- Milled Barnwood is a reclaimed wood floor made from Spruce, Hemlock and Red and White Pine boards from aging barns. In colors from nutty brown to auburn to yellow, these planks preserve the original splits, stains, knots and nail holes.
- Original Surface Milled Barnwood, used largely for wall and ceiling paneling, is fashioned from the heavily weather interior and exterior planks of New England barns.
Learn more now about Carlisle reclaimed wood flooring.
For more information, Request a Catalog or Request a Quote.