Talk with us today about your project. We make it easy to browse, design, select and plan for your new wide plank floors with your own personal Carlisle Wide Plank Specialist.
A range of reclaimed wood flooring options from Carlisle.
Carlisle is the most requested supplier of reclaimed wood flooring in North America, offering a variety of reclaimed options.
- Reclaimed Chestnut flooring is prized for its rarity as well as its beauty, featuring prominent Chestnut grain and rich colors that range from light brown to darker cocoa.
- Reclaimed Oak is known for its strong, prominent grain pattern and color variations that range from blonde to nutty brown. Worm holes, cracks, checks, knots and nail holes add character and history.
- Reclaimed Heart Pine flooring offers a rich color palette and strong grain, infusing any space with warmth and personality. Carlisle’s proprietary grading enables reclaimed Pine floors to be ordered with more or less character to achieve a specific look.
- Reclaimed Grandpa’s flooring possesses more character than just about any other wood floor. Made from structural floor joists and old floorboards, this reclaimed wood flooring option has more knots, nail holes, texture variations and even bullet holes that give it a highly unique personality.
- Reclaimed Milled Barnwood has a unique rustic charm and features floorboards that have been re-sawn and milled from planks salvaged from the exterior or interior of old barns.
- Reclaimed Original Surface Barnwood is salvaged from walls and ceilings of old barns around northern New England and the Canadian border. With a weathered, rustic look and texture, these planks are left un-sanded and are intended for wall and ceiling paneling rather than flooring surfaces.