Carlisle Wide Plank Floors delivers distinctive unfinished wood flooring.
For the finest in unfinished wood flooring, consider an unfinished wide plank floor. Wide plank unfinished wood flooring gives any room an immediate sense of distinction. It has a more elegant, open and spacious feel. That’s the result of fewer seams in the floor—wider and longer planks mean you can reduce the seams by as much as 500 percent over standard wood flooring. With wide plank unfinished hardwood flooring, more of the tree’s grain can be seen in each board, giving the floor and the room more personality.
When it comes to wide plank unfinished wood flooring, you’ll find the floor you are looking for as well as extraordinary personal service at Carlisle Wide Plank Floors.
Learn more about unfinished hardwood flooring from Carlisle.
Unfinished wood flooring from sustainable growers.
At Carlisle, we pride ourselves on creating unfinished wood flooring that is unparalleled in quality. We handcraft each board and painstakingly assemble your floor to bring out the beauty in the wood and create a remarkable architectural element.
The timbers for our unfinished wood floors are harvested only from sustainable forests. That means we never clear-cut tree stands for the wood we need. Rather, due to our strict quality standards, only one tree in every five acres of a forest is selected to be harvested. We use only the most mature trees in the forest, the ones which must be cut down in order to let younger trees thrive and the forest to remain sustainable. Because these older trees are taller and wider in circumference, they yield wider and longer planks from the heart of the tree where the wood is more stable and resistant to warping.
So many options: unfinished oak, prefinished wood floors, reclaimed chestnut flooring and more.
We made our name in unfinished wood flooring, but also offer a wide range of flooring options that include:
- New wide plank unfinished flooring in pine and hardwood, including ash, birch, cherry, maple, walnut, oak and hickory.
- Reclaimed chestnut floors, heart pine flooring and oak wood floors that are made from wood salvaged from old buildings. These floors have a rustic charm and preserve many of the imperfections in the original wood, including nail holes, saw kerfs and water stains.
- Prefinished floors, such as a prefinished oak wood floor, where the wood is stained and finished prior to installation.
- Hand-distressed floors, where a new floor is treated to resemble an antique floor.
- Engineered wood floors, where a layer of hardwood is combined with several layers of backing material for an affordable alternative to solid wood flooring.
Learn more about unfinished wood flooring from Carlisle.
For more information, Request a Catalog or Request a Quote.